Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Angels



Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed." Angel Blessing

Angels have been my saving grace. Even though I am Catholic, it wasn't until I read the book Healing with the angels by Doreen Virtue that I realised we have angels with us at all times. I believe God was preparing me for what was to come and sent angels into my life just before Zoe became ill or should I say, He helped me become aware of angels as I now know they have been there with me all along.They are helping me to heal and see the bigger picture. Angels are God's messengers and they are a bridge between Heaven and Earth.
They bring us gifts of love and protection, wisdom and guidance, strength and courage and healing. Each and everyone of us has a guardian angel.  Angels inspire us to achieve our soul purpose.The angels are always there for you, offering guidance and direction and help. You can access their help by opening yourself to your intuitive senses. You can do this by paying attention to what is going on around you. Words spoken by others, repeated patterns or numbers, feathers, rainbows, butterflies, sounds, music or songs that repeat or stick in your mind or anything that 'catches' your eye or makes an impression. Coincidences or synchronicities and things out of the ordinary can all be messages from Spirit and Angels. Even if you just have a feeling about something, listen to it. It is guidance directed toward you and your well-being.






An angel comes to Jesus to strengthen and comfort him in the Garden of Gethsemane before his trial and crucifiction.








“Make yourself familiar with the angels, And behold them frequently in spirit; For without being seen, they are present with you.”- St. Francis de Sales






No comments:

Post a Comment