Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Affirmations and Positive Thinking

Affirmations are small but key positive messages to the self. They are used as reminders, helping to keep positive messages at the forefront of our consciousness. Not only is it important to regularly think these affirmations, it is a great idea to leave them lying around the place, where you will occasionally notice them. Some are very powerfully reinforced by looking at yourself in the mirror as you speak them
Affirmations are a very powerful tool in supporting positive thinking and are very effective in changing life patterns and perspectives.

Some examples of positive affirmations you may like to use:-

•I choose to fill my life with peace and joy
•I choose to let the energy of the universe heal my heart
•I choose to accept inner peace and contentment
•I know that I am loved, cherished and supported by the universe
•I choose to meet a friend who is generous and loving
•I choose to be focused and clear thinking

One that I say often is - 'I am at peace and all is well'




No comments:

Post a Comment